Established over 25 years ago, Zimmerman Steel & Supply is a total production metal fabrication, production welding services, custom fabrication, and steel production services organization. With over 82,000 square feet of facility space, our team of professionals can accommodate projects of all sizes and complexities.
We serve a variety of industries, including Oil and Gas, Trailer Manufacturing, Highway Steel, Aggregate, Water and Wastewater, Conveyor and Materials Handling, Solar Energy, and Plastics. Zimmerman Steel’s customized capabilities include welding, assembly, and fabrication services, as well as design engineering. We can accommodate large, custom steel fabrication and production welding projects with the assurance of safe and reliable project delivery, as well as industry-leading quality.
We customize all projects specific to our customers. After all, we are experts at providing comprehensive design engineering services that yield innovative solutions for our customers’ specific needs. Our production and fabrication processes and capabilities include computer numerical controlled (CNC) punching, plate shearing, press brake work, metal stamping, plate punching, metal forming, production sawing, manual and robotic welding, high definition (HD) plasma cutting, laser cutting, plating, plate rolling, production welding and assembly, powder coating, tube punching, and total production fabrication. We also offer abrasion resistant and high temperature metals and fabrication.
Zimmerman Steel & Supply is a member of the following affiliations:
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST)
- Ohio Oil & Gas Association
- Southeastern Ohio Oil & Gas Association
- Appalachian Basin GPA (ABGPA) Midstream Association
- Ohio Water Environment Association
- Appalachian Pipeliners Association
- Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association
Founded in 1995, Zimmerman Steel & Supply is a successful family owned and operated company. It is managed by:
- Dave Zimmerman, President & CEO
- Nancy Zimmerman, Co-Founder & CFO
- Arlyn Zimmerman, Co-Founder & Production Manager
- Dennis Kelly, Vice President
- Devon Zimmerman, Plant Manager
- Emily Weldon, Office Coordinator